Paleo Slow Cooking: Gluten Free Recipes Made Simple
This cookbook is a part of Paleo Solution, which known from healthy nutrition---no gluten, grains, dairy, or legumes. As founder and author, Robb Wolf, praised for this way of cooking that slow cooker brings healthiest method to prepare food. Unlike to others such as baking, slow cooking won’t bring possibly harmful chemistry changes in your food.
This book is quite expensive to be collected but worth for busy and healthy-concerned people. Chrissy Gower, the main author, has clear point to introduce easy, healthy and practical cooking, and she does it well. Apart from those beautiful pictures, more than 80 recipes in the book look really delicious and simple to follow. There are 5 categories cover all kind of dishes: Breakfast, Soups & Stews, Main Dishes, Side Dishes and Desserts. The easy-to-follow layouts are appropriately designed for practical using ---readily ingredient and prep time, free note area for your comments and colored-code sections. Another favorable feature is many recipes here can be flexibly modified or altered to other cooking method, such as on the stove, if need. Overall, this book is good for practically healthy lifestyle.
- Who wrote it: Chrissy Gower (Author) and Robb Wolf (Foreword)
- Publisher: Victory Belt Publishing
- Publish Year: October 1, 2012
- Highlight: Besides great pictures, this book is from Paleo Solution, well-known healthy food. This slow cooker cookbook is well constructed which made easy to follow and understand.
- Number of Recipes: Over 80
- Example Recipes: Butternut Squash Lasagna, Sloppy Joes, Penzey's spices, Grandpa's BBQ sauce, Beef bone broth, and Tortilla-less Chicken Soup.